2006 Komatsu PC78MR-6 Mini-Excavator
• Tight tail swing
• Powerful engine with turbocharger
• The swing boom can also work against wall efficiently.
• Two working modes give a choice between extra workload and low fuel consumption.
• PC78MR-6’s superior traveling performance and two travel speed also provide higher productivity.
• Back fill blade that can quickly and conveniently fill trenches and clear up jobsites.
• New pressure-compensated CLSS hydraulic system HydrauMind gives the operator precise control at all times.
• Engine speed sensing = Optimum Power this computerized system keeps engine speed even under high load condition.
• Advantages even in confined job sites: Against wall; Road construction
• Wide working ranges
• The PC78MR-6 offers exceptional lifting capacity and high stability.
Click Here to See Spec Sheet
***FREE Warranty & FREE Delivery***
NOTE: Models with a price of "Request a Quote" are always included in a $0 search, regardless of actual value.